State of Florida, Department of Financial Services approved Continuing Education Seminars.
- Overall Review of Handling Florida Liability Claims – Bad Faith (6 CE Hours)
- Overall Review of Handling Personal Injury Protection Claims (7 CE Hours)
- Major Contributing Cause: Understanding And Applying the Concept to Workers’ Compensation Claims (1 CE Hour)
- Overall Review of Handling Florida Liability Claims (3 CE Hours) (½ Day Seminar On Bad Faith)
- Insured’s Failure to Cooperate (7 CE Hours)
- Importance of Release Language In Settlements Assignments & Appraisal Process (3 CE Hours)